Help Kwasi rebalance the universe!
A lightning strike has split Kwasi’s persona into opposites! Help Kwazi match pairs, solve mahjong puzzles and advance through eight mystical lands in his quest to restore his Yin & Yang and rebalance the universe!
FULL VERSION ADVANTAGES
Unlimited, unrestricted gameplay.
Explore 8 lands with 8 levels each.
Access over 500 new puzzles.
Play new Tournament mode!
Compete against others online.
Help restore Kwasi’s split Yin & Yang persona by matching pairs, solving mahjong puzzles and advancing through eight mystical lands!In “Mah Jong Quest”, a tile matching game, you have to help Kwazi – the protagonist – to restore peace to the Empire. Together, you and Kwazi, will embark in a journey through 12 amazing lands, guided by spirits and with the help of special tiles. So, “how do I do that?” you might be wondering right now. Let’s take a look at the game. The game itself is like three games in one. The three sections are the following:
- Kwazi’s Quest: In this version you’ll be helping Kwazi to restore peace to the Empire, as commented above.
- Classic Mah Jong: this is the classic style Mah Jong, with over 80 layouts varying in difficulty. You can choose the board you want to play in, from the “Choose Board” option in the Menu.
- Mah Jong Puzzles: This is the classic Mah Jong with a little twist. Puzzles can be played in a variety of modes, including Classic, Speed, Scramble, Memory and Ghost.
The objective of the game is to find matching tiles on the board, which have to be on top in order to be electable. Each time you find a couple of matching tiles you have to point it out by clicking on it, and the tiles will disappear from the board. Depending on the type of tile forming the match, the points you will get. Once every tile on the board is matched, the game is over and you win. If there’s a moment when you can’t find a match you can ask for a little help. The clock is ticking all the time, so if you run out of time before finishing the level, the game is over and you lose.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Players: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Classic: to play Classic Mah Jong.
- Kwazi’s Quest: to play this mode of the game.
- Puzzles: to play Classic with a twist.
- Rules: it leads you to a brief help.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options, like sound volume, music volume, and full screen.
- Quit: no further explanation required.
When you’re playing the game, you can always click on the Menu button to access to a pop-up menu with these options:
- Options: the same Options menu commented before.
- Choose scene: to change the scene.
- Choose board: to change the board.
- Unpause: to finish the current game.
- Quit: to close the application.
- Main menu: to go back to the main menu.
- Rules: to see the rules window.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. You can also try it online, without the need of downloading the setup file. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
- Windows 2000/XP
- 32 Mb RAM
- 16-bit Sound Card
- SVGA Graphics (16-bit)
- DirectX v7.0
- Three games in one
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network not supported